Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...An energy services business based in Glasgow, Scotland that specializes in designing and manufacturing engineering systems to improve heat exchanger thermal efficiency in fossil fuel installations. The company works with power stations, oil refineries and marine applications, lowering environmental emissions and helping facilities meet their challenge of reducing these emissions.
The Glasgow facility also supports the specific requirements of the Petrochemical industry and, in particular, the many, widely varying worldwide standards on hazardous area designed products. Our customer base is wide and reflects a very international structure to our business, and includes key players including the following; Alfa Laval Aalborg, Heurtey Petrochem, Saudi Aramco, Lummus, Howden, Doosan Power Systems, Scottish Power, Linde, Kirchner, Foster Wheeler, INEOS, BP, Esso, Shell, E.On, RWE, SSE and many others. The company also exports to over 70 countries per annum and has won numerous business and export awards.Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Our client is currently seeking a hardworking and ambitious individual to join their Aftermarket department which to support all functions of the business, from Engineers to Sales. Whilst working towards your Business Administration qualification you will gain a great insight into the whole function and operations of an international and growing business.
• Supporting the aftermarket team to deliver the best possible service to our customers, and understanding their needs
• Carrying out general administrative duties (scanning, filing, printing)
• Data input/entry
• Answering email & telephone enquiries both internally and externally
• Preparing, and reviewing documents
• Booking Travel Arrangements
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required
• National 5 in English and Maths preferred however not essential
• Polite and professional telephone manner
• Candidate must be computer literate, with a good knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Good grammar with command of the English language
• Excellent numerical skills
• Good customer relations skills (training provided)
• Good eye for detail
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good time keeping & organisational skills
Monday to Friday 8:30am till 5pm
£174 per week
Future Career Progression:
Aftermarket Support and Logistic Planner
£12750-£16000 Important Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.