Business Admin Apprentice - Tranent (EH33) - 1307
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Tranent remove
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A Business specialising in providing a complete range of telecommunication services and bespoke solutions to businesses across Scotland.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Business Administration Apprentice
- Operations &assisting with office management
- Processing &Completing Orders
- Assisting with Facilities Management
- Supplies Control &ordering
- Updating Customer Management System
- Liaising with IT Partner Companies
- Prepare sales performance data
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic individual
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English