Business Admin Apprenticeship Ages 16-23
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Barnsley remove
If you are not currently in work then you could enrol onto an Apprenticeship and get a head start in gaining experience whilst earning a wage.
The Apprenticeship will take 12 months and you will spend Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at work each week with an hour for lunch.
Once enrolled on an Apprenticeship, your wage is approximately £100 per week based on the national minimum apprenticeship wage with a possible increase. (37.5hours a week)
At the end of the Apprenticeship you will achieve an NVQ level 2 qualification (plus key skills certificates in Maths and English)
In addition to the qualifications and work experience, you will also have the prospect of a long term career by the end of your Apprenticeship.
A fantastic opportunity has come available to work as a receptionist in a relaxed office environment in Barnsley.
The office is based in Barnsley at a charity based community organisation aimed at giving the people of Barnsley the opportunity the gain new skills.
Purpose of the Job:
To work on reception meeting and greeting clients and to undertake a range of administration tasks.
- Reception duties (telephone, taking clear messages, making appointments)
- Filing, faxing, franking, shredding
- Opening files/ closing files
- Replenishing stationery
- Excellent opportunity working for a growing dynamic environment
- Office admin
- Accounts and data entry
Key Skills, qualities and abilities;
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Computer literate -Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good Communication
- Someone who uses initiative.
- Willingness to work to 100% potential.
- High level of professionalism.
Admin experience is not essential but a bonus.
This job post is to start ASAP.