- This role has no direct managerial responsibilities
Training and Development
- To receive training, coaching and development in the role and in general areas of employment
- To take responsibility for own training and development
- To be regularly supervised in accordance with good practice guidelines and policies
- To participate in performance review processes
- To attend all relevant mandatory training as and when required to do so
Health and Safety
- To ensure that all health and safety requirements are followed in line with Company policies and procedures
- To comply with all Company policies, procedures and values
- To ensure that all duties are carried out to the highest quality standard
- Inputting data onto systems
- Updating documents
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Any required general administrative duties to support the required departments
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
- Maths and English if required
- Hands on practical experience
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also, you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.