This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in Law. As a trainee you will partake in helping the Legal Assistant and Secretaries with the administration aspect of the job.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
- Audio Typing
- Creation of paperwork
- Taking telephone calls
- Greeting clients (where necessary)
- Maintaining Systems e.g. Archiving System, filling system etc.
Training to be provided
- Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (maths & English if needed) and other professional qualification
- The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement
- Possible Apprenticeship available
- Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm with 30 minute lunch.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Someone with a hard working attitude who can think alike our staff to ensure the job is completed to the fullest
- Keen to Learn
- Ready to join a Traineeship!
- Organised and Attention to details focused