UK Acoustic Systems are recognised as one of the leading installers of soundproofing and sound absorption solutions nationwide.
We have successfully supplied and installed soundproofing solutions for a wide variety of UK companies across all industries and can demonstrate a proven track record with over 30 years of experience. Some of our clients include Sky, University of London, Premier Inn, Centre Point Tower and Holland Park Villas.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Apprentice to join our small but growing team in Kirkham, which over the next few year will grow into our main operation to support the directors with managing data.
This position would suit a college leaver with a real desire to work and develop expertise within the business.
The successful candidate will be completing a Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
• Assisting the estimating department
• Performing take-offs using industry standard software
• Manage our intranet
• Calling existing customers
• Liaising with suppliers for project specific pricing
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Good writing and communication skills
• An understanding of standard social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
• A close attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrent
• Creativity is key, the craziest of ideas usually perform best
• The apprentice will need strong English writing skills
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English.
Monday - Friday,
8:30am – 5pm,
37.5hrs per week
£4 - £4.50 per hour - Depending on experience.
Benefits of the role:
• This fun and vibrant company have a smart/casual dress code.
• Office Radio.
• Free coffee.
• Staff incentives.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.