Here is an opportunity for you start your career with this apprenticeship. Apply today!
You will be working for...
A well-established family run business based in West Lothian with 30 years of experience in the plant and aggregates industry. The business is able to combine the best in equipment and innovative technology and takes pride in maintaining strong mutually beneficial relationships with valued clients.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Use Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Process accounts and produce invoices
- Update spreadsheets
- Perform general office duties including answering incoming calls, taking messages, filing, printing documents, and assisting across various departments where required
- Be a hardworking and dedicated apprentice
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a Microsoft Office Specialist qualifications and City &Guilds Level 3 in Business &Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 25k in a business role
Who should apply?
- Someone with strong computer skills, in particular Excel would be of benefit
- Someone with very strong exam results in Maths
- Someone with an interest in accountancy would be of benefit
- Someone who can work well in a team
- You must be able to drive due to the location of the business, you would require a car to get to site.
The candidate must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.