Business Administration Apprentice (30916)
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Stockport remove
A great opportunity in a varied role within a busy automotive business. The role will involve all aspects of administration as well as customer service.
Duties will include:
• Answering the phone
• Dealing with customers
• Handling enquiries and queries
• Ordering parts
• Follow up calls to customers
• Assisting with all aspects of administration
• Liaising between insurance companies and customers
• Updating and maintaining management software
• Support HR & Skills Team activities following guidance from colleagues in order to provide professional specialist support to colleagues. Design and develop materials or provide information for use by internal audiences to ensure they are well informed and equipped.
• Maintain Health & Safety procedures and Update Risk Assessments when necessary.
• Perform a range of standard administrative tasks to deliver a high-quality service and support the smooth-running of the team.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.Sign-up or log in to apply