We are currently seeking a professional, polite, and attentive person to join our devoted and highly respected organisation. Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland work across the country to provide a lifetime commitment of information, support and projects to all those affected by Spina Bifida, Hydrocephalus and allied conditions.
This apprenticeship will work you towards your SQA Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
Main role and Key responsibilities:
• Data Entry on company database
• Scanning and shredding documents for archiving
• General clerical duties including photocopying, laminating, incoming and outgoing mail
• Filing electronic and hard copies
• To cover reception (afternoon) - Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls and receive and direct visitors
• To assist with basic research
• To assist with organising/administration of events, outings, group activities for Direct Services
• To provide administrative support to all departments in the organisation
• Dynamic and well-motivated
• Confident and friendly manner
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise
• A genuine desire to meet the needs of others
• £5 per hour minimum (dependant on age and experience)
• Friendly working environment
• Supportive staff members
• Annual holidays
• Monday to Friday (additional hours required on a flexible basis)
• 30 hours per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programs may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.