True Potential is an award winning Company that provides products and technology to over 1.4 million private clients. As one of the most innovative financial services group in the UK today, currently working with over 20% of the IFA market, True Potential believe that what we are doing has great value and will help revolutionise the way wealth management is delivered to customers for many years to come.
A Business Administration Apprentice is required within our Head Office in Newburn, Newcastle upon Tyne.
This role will require you to work as part of the Investments Team in delivering efficient administration support and excellent service whilst completing the level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme.
Main role / Responsibilities:
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office? Outlook Express, Word and Excel? CSV
- Working within the mail room including sorting incoming/outgoing post, scanning and sending documents relevant to staff members.
- Data entry
- A range of administrative tasks relevant to the role including transaction processing
- Handling queries both internally and externally to assist advisers and end clients
- Completion of processing targets
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, committed
- Customer-focused with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- A good level of organisational and time-management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, high pressure environment and not confined by a 8:30am-5:30pm workday
- Good understanding of IT
- Good attention to detail
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday,
9:00am – 5.30pm,
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£146.25 per week.
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the apprenticeship
- Working in modern, state-of-the-art offices
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.