Established in 2009, Gooey are a white label coding agency based in Manchester, supporting agencies around the world build websites and emails under NDA.
Gooey is home to some of the best development talent in the UK, they are now expanding their administration team to help support daily administration duties.
- Researching potential customers online
- Using HubSpot CRM to record customer details
- Assisting the account managers with keeping records up to date on HubSpot CRM
- Assisting the account managers in preparing quotes
- Assisting in giving clients regular updates on the status of their project/s
- Social media including LinkedIn and Twitter
- General admin duties
- Some customer service experience would be advantageous
- Be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal format
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Have a fantastic work ethic
- Be pro-active
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship, the candidate will be able to progress within the company.
5 x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C grades and must include English and Maths.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.