CNOOC International, the international division of CNOOC Limited, is a global energy company with operations in Asia, Africa, the Americas and Europe. Our successful growth as an upstream oil and gas producer has been achieved by consistently finding and developing world-class assets.
Our business is focused on safely exploring and producing from conventional offshore, unconventional and oil sands assets. As part of the CNOOC Group of companies, which span the entire energy supply chain, our size and capability create a competitive advantage that ensures we deliver long-term value. Our growth strategy is to safely and sustainably develop our high-quality portfolio to deliver energy for all.
The position of a Business Administration Apprentice is critical to the delivery of the business units within Uxbridge which include: Exploration, Business Development, Developments, Finance, HR. Exec, Legal, GEAD, Buzzard etc.
This position will provide admin support across all the business units and work on a rotational basis to provide support.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Organise diaries and travel arrangements
- Arrange meetings both internally and externally
- Organise and attend workshops, events and team building activities
- Prepare presentation material
- Action / respond to incoming post
- Collate, edit and distribute reports and documents
- Screen phone calls
- Prepare and submit expenses
- Cover other Departmental Administrators when required
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent customer service / people skills
- Must be able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Occasional travel to Aberdeen office required
- Intermediate PC skills required – Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint and Outlook.
5 GCSE's, grade A* - C. Including Maths and English.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.