Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Customer Support Team!
Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the smartphone, but the smart in the phone…and in cars and containers, medical devices and wearables, consumer appliances, industrial machinery, and ultimately the entire Internet of Things (IoT). What we once did for smartphones is what we’re now doing for IoT – envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable IoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
The time is right and the market conditions could not be better for us.
We’re posting recordbreaking software and services revenue & for the 2nd year in a row, our enterprise software solution portfolio is rated #1.
By analysts in Gartner's critical capabilities report in all 6 categories.
We have made great strides in executing our business strategy. Three years of positive operating income and an enterprise cyber security software and services business that’s growing at double digit rates, delivering $857 million of total company revenue in FY19. This profitable growth is a confirmation that we have successfully pivoted to become an enterprise software and services company. With such growth and opportunity you couldn’t consider join us at a more exciting time.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Classroom based Training:
- Spend time onsite at a QA centre studying a total of five main modules relevant to the Level 3 Business Administration Qualification and your work at BlackBerry.
Role / Main responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Enterprise Support Relations Manager and working with Premium Service Managers (PSMs) in EMEA, you will build and maintain relationships with BlackBerry’s top-tier customers
- Deliver an excellent support experience
- Working with BlackBerry’s global Customer Support teams, Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services and Sales.
- In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with a host of exciting challenges to work on, excellent technical resources and tools, and the opportunity to work alongside and be a part of our world class support team.
- Partner with Technical Support, Development Support, Product Management, and Professional Services to ensure that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Drive overall customer satisfaction, host regular scheduled calls with customers, preparing an operational dashboard to report on open issues, defects, FERs, etc.
- Report to the Manager, Enterprise Support Relations, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
You will have:
- Currently pursuing post-secondary education in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written, oral communication, presentation and leadership communication skills in fluent English
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and the ability to pick up new concepts quickly
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Benefits for Employees:
- Medical Insurance with BUPA
- Group Personal Pension with Aviva
- Group Life Assurance
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Edenred Eye Care Vouchers
- Blackberry Cycle Scheme
- Blackberry Season Tickets for Travel
- Emergency Travel Assistance with Cigna
Interested in hearing more?
Then we would love to hear from you.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.