The post holder will report to the Finance & Operations Manager in the first instance
- Assisting Finance Department with deliveries, purchase ledger, filing and other Finance related duties.
- Process invoices linked to Purchase order
- Maintain lunch duty records to support payment
- To lead on an element of the implementation of the new finance system planned for March 2021
- Providing administration/support to the wider administration team as required
- Reception & Admin
- To act as a point of contact for all school enquiries either by telephone, email or face to face and contribute to the smooth running of the school reception.
- To locate students in lessons to pass on urgent messages from parents and/or staff.
- To receive and send emails and forward appropriately
- To deal with the daily out-going and incoming mail.
- To type correspondence/documentation and carry out administrative duties as required.
- To enter data and help maintain the student database (MIS) as required.
- To attend and minute take team meetings, staff meetings and school events as directed
- To ensure that the reception area is kept tidy, informative and welcoming to visitors at all times.
- To support with reprographics (photocopying/laminating/printing).
- Arrange appointments for staff as directed.
- Assisting with recruitment including printing and creating packs for interviews,
- Undertaking administration duties including filing, shredding and taking phonecalls
- Creating and maintaining procedure documents for common administrative tasks. Improving the internal systems to ensure the team works in an efficient way
OTHER DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to the Headteacher and/or Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Adopt flexible working practices where required
- Ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the school’s equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity
- Take part in performance appraisal.
- Undertake such other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and commensurate with its level of responsibility as and when required and with agreement
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school
- Appreciate and support the role of other professionals
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
- To respect the confidentiality of all information relating to pupils, staff and their families
- The duties of the post outlined above are not exhaustive, and the post holder will be expected to be co-operative and flexible, undertaking such other duties as may reasonably be required