You will learn to be skilled in the use of multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation in order to: write letters or emails, create proposals, perform financial processes, record and analyse data. Examples include MS Office or equivalent packages. Able to choose the most appropriate IT solution to suit the business problem. Able to update and review databases, record information and produce data analysis where required.
- Demonstrates good communication skills, whether face-to-face, on the telephone, in writing or on digital platforms.
- Uses the most appropriate channels to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrates agility and confidence in communications, carrying authority appropriately.
- Understands and applies social media solutions appropriately.
- Answers questions from inside and outside of the organisation, representing the organisation or department.