To provide administrative support for allocated team within the One Administration structure.
The post holder will be required to support the delivery of effective and efficient academic administration in the allocated team, either within the Academic Quality Directorate (AQD) or a faculty. They must be flexible and efficient in delivering support as required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
• To provide excellent placements administration within AQD or a faculty as required;
• To answer and respond to all placements enquiries by phone and email in the first instance in a courteous and efficient manner and record on the universities systems when relevant;
• To refer students to the relevant documentation or people;
• Undertake office duties including: filing, photocopying, collating, working with databases and spreadsheets;
• Undertake general office reception duties dealing with enquiries in an efficient and courteous manner;
• Set up student files and co-ordinate the data input of new cohorts;
• To undertake any other duties required by the line manager commensurate with the grade of the post.