We a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Administration and IT Support Officer to join a small friendly team in Aberdeen. Specialising in Digital Workplace Solutions, IT Training Services and Digital Workplace Products, you will join a company offering bespoke business solutions to a wide variety of clients. Offering progression opportunity, this is an ideal role for someone who wants to begin a career in administration and IT.
Employer is happy to receive applications from those who meet SERI criteria and support them with any additional workplace requirements or adjustments for care responsibilities.The company supports training and learning within IT, Office 365 and SharePoint so if you are keen to work in a role with lots of variety and future opportunities, apply today to find out more.
Initially working within an administration position, you will develop knowledge of the business while supporting the existing team. Duties will include but not limited to
- First point of contact for telephone enquiries
- Responding to customer emails
- Liasing with the team and managing schedules
- Supporting the existing team with administration dutiesInputting customer/client information
- Assisting with travel bookings
- Business development
- Good organisational skills and keen to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service skills and a desire to exceed expectations
- An interest in IT
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Additional Information 9.00am-5.00pm 30 hours GBP 5.00 per hour
Important Information QAs apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.