Business Administration Apprentice - Birmingham (B92) - 9319
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Solihull remove
This is a fantastic apprenticeship that will require successful candidates to be fully committed to their learning and developing their skill set. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A specialist training provider offering a wide range of classroom and online training courses across the industry sector in which they operate.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice. The role will include a wide variety of duties giving the successful applicant excellent experience of working within a busy administration department. The role will become full time for the right applicant upon completion of the apprenticeship qualification.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- On reception duties
- Answering incoming telephone calls and directing them to the relevant department/people
- Dealing with e-mail enquiries
- Processing training course bookings
- Informing awarding bodies of training courses
- Processing certification for learners
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- Managing the company diary system
- Processing invoices &payments using SAGE
- Managing staff holiday diary
- Eventually become involved with the company' s payroll system ( full training will be provided)
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 in Business &Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
- With a friendly and engaging personality
- With a good communication skill
- With a keen eye for accuracy
- Who is proficient in all Microsoft software
- Who is willing to train
- Who is an ability to use own initiative
- With a Smart appearance
- With a punctual, hardworking, trustworthy, honest, organised, flexible and good communication skills
Other Important information:
Daily working hours:Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm or 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.Additionally, may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply