Business Administration Apprentice - Birtley
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Sponsored Degrees
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
- Chester Le Street remove
Skills North East have an excellent opportunity for a 16 - 23 year old apprentice to join Mystery Shopping Service company based in Birtley, Tyne & Wear.
To carry out all office duties including, but not limited to: Reception/telephone, filing, archiving, data input & data recording, Liaising with onsite personnel, Supporting office based management
Duties to include:
- To assist in the running of a busy office.
- Manning reception for the business centre including dealing with post and deliveries.
- All aspects of mystery shopping including allocating visits to part time staff, reading incoming reports, typing up reports and undertaking occasional mystery shopping assignments.
- Preparation of summaries for clients and editing of video mystery shopping footage.
- Dealing with purchases made during mystery shops and general office duties inc answering the telephone and assisting the team.
Requirements and Prospects:
- Excellent written English.
- Confident in basic Maths.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Competence with Excel and Word.
- Ability to work alone or in a team
Confident with a can-do attitude.
Bright, quick thinking and with lots of common sense.
Hard working, enthusiastic and cheerful.
Good English and Math skills.Sign-up or log in to apply