This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant company. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A rapidly expanding pest control and property maintenance company.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Acting as the initial point of contact for telephone and email enquiries
- Tracking enquiries and maintaining customer databases
- Route planning for technicians and giving clients ETA's
- Preparing client folders
- Organising diaries
- Updating social media
- Processing all paperwork
- Cash handling duties
- Doing any general admin duties
You' re training?
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Motivated, well organised and proactive
- Conscious and hardworking
- Someone with a professional telephone manner
- Someone with excellent time keeping and general I.T. skills
- Someone with ability to prioritise and organise their own workload
- Someone who can multitask and use their own initiative
- Someone with good knowledge of MS office
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information?
The daily working hours are from Monday-Friday, 9: 00am to 5: 00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.