A new opportunity is available as Business Administration Apprentice in an exciting company. QA Apprenticeships are working with a company specialising in Cloud and Data Technologies to expand their team. This is a varied role which will see the successful applicant plays a key part in the business.Business Administration Apprentice will support with front of house functions and aid the existing team with internal projects.
The company has sites across Scotland and works with a wide range of businesses to support their data storage needs. These include healthcare, oil and gas and local government organisations. The working environment is very friendly and energetic. With bright and modern facilities, the offices are a very inviting space to work in. This role offers great development opportunities within other areas of the business.
As Business Administration Apprentice, you will be first point of contact for visitors and telephone enquiries.
- Your role will include but not limited to:
- Signing in visitors and welcoming them to the centre
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Directing telephone enquiries to the relevant departments
- Supporting Office Manager with general administration tasks
- Data entry and processing security information
- Providing holiday cover within the administration team
This is an ideal role for someone keen to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship and offers progression opportunities to the successful applicant.
- A friendly and outgoing personality with strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team but also be comfortable working alone
- Strong IT skills and comfortable with using Microsoft products
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Fri
- GBP 10,000 per annum
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.