Business Administration Apprentice - Dywidag Systems International Ltd - Southam
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Level 3
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
- Southam remove
Employer: Dywidag Systems International Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a Southam company to work as part of a team and provide administrative support to our Operations Team.
- To provide administrative support to a variety of departments, including Supply Chain, Logistics and planning.
- Answer the telephone, deal with enquiry’s and take messages
- Assist with basic auditing of files
- Assist with the ordering, control and distribution of stock.
- To input data and update the computer system as required.
- Overall responsibility of the post.
- Photocopying and filing and shredding as required
- Any other day to day tasks to ensure smooth running of the office environment
Weekly wage: £160.00
Working week: Monday to Thursday: 08:00am – 16:30pm & Friday: 08:00am - 15:30pm. Total hours per week: 37.00
Expected duration: 2 years
Possible start date: 24 Jun 2019
- Good telephone manner
- Good level of written English
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of word/excel
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Open approach
- Ability to work effectively and in partnership with others both internally and externally
- 5 GCSEs grade 4 (C) or above including English and maths or equivalent qualifications.