We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.As a Business Administration Apprentice, you would be working for a very well established Scottish law firm with offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow providing a wide variety of legal services.
One of Scotland’s most dynamic and progressive law firms, TC Young are looking for a Business Administration apprentice to join their team. The role would suit someone with a mature outlook who has excellent customer service skills and a strong eye for detail. You'll be in good hands, TC Young have taken on 18 apprentices with QA in Administrative roles!They boast a great culture and plenty of support for the young people joining their business.
- Co-ordination of the storage, scanning, indexing, filing and retrieval of titles within the firm
- Assisting with offsite storage & shredding
- Additional reception support when required - meeting and greeting visitors to the office and answering telephone calls
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Producing documents as and when required following the instructions of the author
- Liaising with the cash room over cash related matters when necessary
- Full training will be provided
- A mature outlook
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to interact with people over the phone and in person
- A confident approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organised
- Ability to multi-task
- GBP 10,750
- Once you start TC Young will put you through additional training on touch typing
- Life cover (4x salary)
- 33 days holiday (including 10 public holidays)
- Once you are a permanent employee you will have your birthday off each year and be able to purchase additonal holidays up to 1 week
Future Career Progression:
- You will initially be placed on an 18 month contract.
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position.
- As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will be reflective of this.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.