As Business Administration Apprentice you will undertake the following duties:
- Be the first point of contact for phone and email enquiries.
- Support the team with diary management including booking of travel and hotels.
- Track stock orders and PPE
- Support the team as and when required with various duties relating to projects.
- Liaise with various contacts dependent on the job in hand.
- Full support will be given throughout your training and development. Progression into other areas of the business will depend on your strengths and interests.
- In this role, you will have scope to develop how you want the office to run in terms of administration as you develop.
- This requires someone who is very well organised, capable of working to time frames and able to priotitise.
- Excellent communication skills are required, you will be speaking to a wide range of people from different locations working in different environments.
- Inquisitive, a desire to learn and not afraid to ask questions.
- Ambitious self starter with a strong work ethic who wants to develop a career.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Mon - Fri
Beneficial &Future Prospects
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays ( plus between Christmas and New Year as construction is shut down)
- Annual salary review
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.