Do you want to work for a business with direction? Here at the Utility Supplier we are looking for something different. We want to produce futures for ambitious, driven people with aspirations to grow. With comprehensive training and support, a multitude of product and services and the best understanding of the customer in the industry. We have created an environment for people to develop at the right pace and add to their skill sets daily whilst earning well and having fun!
Main role / Responsibilities: [primary function will include but not be limited to]:
- Valid LOA
- Script call or contract signed
- Annual consumption verified vs contract and AQ confirmation
- CED and CSD validation vs contract
- Prices validation vs contract
- Lock in email returned
- Meter sent off to supplier
- Meter passed credit
- Meter(s) accepted and confirmation sent by the supplier
- Create a staged report for each meter at each stage
Sales board/DSR process:
- Sale added to the sales board in CRM - Build DSR
- Trap information monthly
- Create status report process for each supplier weekly
- 2 day SLA for objections to be fixed - closers responsible
- Send off resolved objections as sales pack to re-enter the sales process
- Update and send back the objections report
- Supplier marks contract as lost
- Meeting to discuss lost contract and no route to re-sell
- Value removed from the sales board and is then taken form the month it’s marked total
Validating lead information.
- Correct phone numbers
- Correct email addresses
- Correct decision makers
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday,
9:00am – 5pm,
35 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£13,000 per annum
Opportunity for a full time position in a marketing leading organisation.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.