This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
You will be working for...
A whole new veterinary concept committed to bringing you affordable, high quality care via a modern, well equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray and ultrasound.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be doing?
- Manage and deal with appointment bookings in a professional and efficient manner using the in-practice database system
- Receive clients and their animals for appointments, being sensitive to their needs and promoting a professional image at all times
- Maintain product knowledge and be able to advise where necessary
- Comply with Health and Safety Regulations and local policy within the surgery
- Work with other members of the team to ensure that the reception and other areas of the practice are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and are presentable at all times
- Operate the practice Voyager system producing reports as requested and organise mail shots and correspondence to send to clients
- Handle bereavement- offer physical and emotional assistance to clients in sensitive situations
- Show an awareness of financial controls within the practice
- Adhere to and is able to locate all CCSL and local policies and procedures
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
Our client is looking for an individual who can be an effective team player and is able to work well with others towards common goal. The candidate must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
This an excellent opportunity with possible future progression for the right candidate.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.