Business Administration Apprentice - Level 3 - Uzin Ltd - Rugby
Not taking applications
Business Administration Apprentice - Level 3
Employer: Uzin Ltd.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Orders processing
- Ensure that all customer enquiries are dealt with in an accurate, timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Work closely with a team of Regional Sales Managers to ensure the correct levels of communication flow through the business, from and to our customers.
- Improve processes and procedures in the Customer Service Desk.
- To ensure that data input into the SAP system is accurate, timely, and consistently maintained.
- Creation of master data into SAP system
- Liaising with transport companies to organise collections from suppliers and deliveries direct to our customers
- Claims for damaged goods.
- Liaising with supply chain contacts and monitoring deliveries.
- Able to multitask effectively by responding to emails as well as answering supplier, factory and customer calls and processing information on various systems.
- Monitoring the progress of orders by chasing and tracking
- Taking payments from customers when required
- Support the marketing department with promotions and sending out marketing material.
- Check suppliers invoices and also support the finance team with company’s expenses processing
- CRM updates
Annual wage: £12,000.00
Working week: Monday to Friday (7 hours per day) – either 08.30 to 16.30 with one hour for lunch or 09.00 to 17.00 with one hour for lunch.
Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected duration: 2 years
Possible start date: 06 April 2020
- Positive attitude
- Able to work well in teams.
- A willingness to learn.
- Professional and articulate.
- GCSE grades 9-4 (A*-C) in English and maths or equivalent qualifications.