You will be working for…A business that specialise in storage and handling solutions for all industrial workplaces. They are a great, growing and very keen on developing young talent within their business.Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion
- Handling Customer service issues such as complaints, queries, delivery dates, live chat etc
- Keeping track of orders on in-house systems
- Processing orders to pass to suppliers
- Invoicing customers
- Organise deliveries
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Team Player who is confident and highly energised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a good telephone manner
- Computer literate with experience using the Microsoft Smart and professional appearance
- A keen interest in application development technologies is required
Qualifications: You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Salary - GBP 10000
- Opportunity to develop earning potential after completion of apprenticeship.Opportunity to grow within an established organisation.
Important Information: QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.