City Fibre build optic infrastructure for the UK, empowering the UK’s economy and society. Their pure fibre infrastructure transforms the way governments, businesses and consumers communicate.
City Fibre hire the best teams to deliver on their commitments. They embrace collaboration with customers and colleagues and strive for the highest levels of trust and respect.
They are nimble, quick and exact in delivering their commitments and are honest in their beliefs, strong in our actions and deliver on our promises.
They offer an environment where you can define and achieve success.
CityFibre are currently looking to recruit an apprentice administrator to assist the business solutions team in providing the company with properly documented business processes for all functional areas (this will also include project management documentation). The successful candidate will also be involved in providing Business Analysis support to the business solutions team as required.
- To assist the senior business analysts in the production of documentation to support and validate business process design through the use of flow charts and narratives. This will involve creating and maintaining documents as well as testing documentation created by other team members.
- To take project elements and liaise with internal stakeholders (across all functions) so that the processes being reviewed or designed are optimised for efficiency and data accuracy.
- To assist the business solutions team in reviewing potential technology solutions to support efficient business processes where appropriate.
- Ensuring that business solutions projects that are created under the PRINCE2 framework are properly documented and that project decisions are recorded in the project files.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to think logically
- A friendly and enthusiastic demeanour
- An enquiring mind
- Proactive work ethos
- A-level/ B-Tec in Business studies
Full time qualified administrator role at the end of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.