Business Administration Apprentice - London (EC1N) - 4319
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- London remove
We' re looking for an enthusiastic individual to handle some Business Administration for our company and also work on some client accounts in an administrator capacity.
You should be a quick learner and looking to succeed in a fast-paced environment and enjoy taking on responsibilities to support the team with various projects and daily tasks.
Firefly is a PR and communications agency. We have a young and dynamic team, and there's always plenty going on. Our apprentice will be in the middle of everything, so very involved from Day 1. The office dress code is relaxed and dress down but if clients come in we dress up to look professional. We certainly enjoy some social drinks/lunches/team outings and we finish an hour early on a Friday. We do offer flexible working.
- Giving the London team administrative support and our other offices administrative support via emails, social media and phone calls. We have offices in Paris and Munich and you would be dealing with them daily ( in English) .
- Supporting our management accountant with filing, paperwork sorting, chasing suppliers for invoices and chasing clients for payment and some basic data entry on QuickBooks, our accountancy package. This would be approximately 2 days a week.
- Supporting the management team with some basic non confidential HR admin. This would be half a day a week or less.
- Support the sales and marketing team with some projects such as social media poting or using WordPress to upload articles to our website and making and distributing emails using MailChimp. This is half a day a week or less.
- Supporting the client handlers with some basic admin such as reports, presentations, sending out samples and products to people. This is approximately 1 day a week
- Helping out around the office, maintaining stock e.g. ordering supplies, organising and setting up meeting rooms, welcoming guests. This is approximately 1 day a week.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard worker, highly organised and able to work independently. They must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good numeracy is also desirable for this role, and previous office experience is an advantage, but not essential.
- Good grades in Maths and English Language are preferred and a positive attitude goes a long way.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard worker, highly organised and able to work independently. They must have excellent written and verbal communication. Good numeracy is also desirable for this role, and previous office experience is an advantage, but not essential.Good grades in Maths and English Language are preferred and a positive attitude goes a long way.
- Must be confident in Microsoft Office packages, with especially good Excel skills
- Excellent communicator, writing skills, and numeracy
- Happy to liaise with French and German colleagues ( in English)and work across all the different teams in our London ( Farringdon)office
Benefits &Future prospects:
- Performance based bonuses for passing probation, achieving objectives and passing each exam.
- 4 weeks holiday
- Birthday day off
- Flexible working possible
- Travel loan
- Private health
- Alternative private health
- Use of laptop
- Pension scheme contribution above the norm
- Team socials
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5: 30pm
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply