Business Administration Apprentice - Manchester (M17) - 4549
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
We are confident that this role will give a candidate a great experience in working within a number of key areas and we would be looking to develop the role into a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship program and would be willing to work with a successful applicant towards finding a long term position that would suit his or hers skills and passions.
Through our years of experience with in the sales of rugs, we are able to offer a vast range of quality rugs at great prices. We deal direct with the major importers and manufacturers to provide a range from around the globe, including Belgium, India, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan and China. Our direct sourcing helps us to offer great savings on high street prices, and we guarantee to offer you the cheapest online rugs throughout the UK.
- Answering calls of potential clients taking and relaying messages to correct member of staff.
- Printing, photo-copying, Scanning, filing,
- Assisting other staff members in administrative support assisting inthe smooth running of the office
- Dealing with potential incoming and outgoing post
- Data inputting of new potential clients in to CRM
- Assisting the customer service team to provide to up to date customers on order progress &enquiries.
- Greeting suppliers and customers in our showroom
- Assisting the stocks team with purchase orders, order processing and stock allocations.
- Supporting management with office and admin duties including filing, photocopying, data input etc.
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic &Reliable
- Good team player
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5: 30pm
Fantastic opportunity to start a career with an established company. Full time position on completion of Apprenticeship with on-going learning and development through QA training and in-house development with senior staff.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply