Business Administration Apprentice - Manchester (M24) - 0585
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Manchester remove
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A business who understand the need to protect and preserve the environment and we ensure that sustainable development is integrated as part of our business culture.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will?
- Work well to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Input Data;adding relevant information to the software systems
- Be a support function for the team
- Assist in management with incoming calls &relaying messages
- Answer phone calls in a professional and positive manner
- Assist in managing all stationery orders for the business
- Assist with simple day to day administrative bookkeeping
- Print and photocopy email / postal duties such as collecting and distributing within business
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 in Business &Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have?
- Good communication skills and will be a team player
- A friendly attitude, organisation skills and will be able to work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and a self-motivated attitude
- 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Working hours:Monday - Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will gain a full time job on at the end of apprenticeship, with on-going learning and development as well as growing responsibilities.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply