Business Administration Apprentice
Employer: Marchant Cain
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with all general marketing tasks
- Assisting with social media updates – posting prepared content to outlets/platforms
- Assisting Accounts Manager with general accounting tasks particularly data input
- General administration including housekeeping, reception, correspondence, filing, PA duties to directors, co-ordinating maintenance schedules.
Weekly wage: £153.55
Working week: Monday to Thursday: 08:00am - 17:00pm & Friday: 08:00am - 12:00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.00
Expected duration: 2 years
Possible start date: 07 September 2020
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Outgoing and communicative
- Ambitious and driven
- Has a good sense of self-reflection and seeks advice on how to improve in all areas.
- Loves working alongside colleagues to produce new things (products, processes, thoughts, ideas)
- Brings a sense of cheer and joy to work.
5 x GCSE grades 9-4 (A*-C) including English and maths or equivalent qualifications.
If you have not already achieved Level 2 English and maths (GCSE grade 4/C + or Level 2 Functional Skills/Key Skill or equivalent qualification), you must do so before taking the end-point assessment.