Business Administration Apprentice - Newcastle Upon Tyne (NE15) - 3182
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
We are part of the True Potential LLP group. We deploy advanced technology and systems, which enable our Wealth Management Partners and directly Authorised Firms to increase their productivity, reduce overheads and increase their value. We employ state-of-the-art systems to provide the highest level of compliance support to our Wealth Management Partners and Investment Managers. The advanced technology allows for all aspects of compliance to be dealt with remotely.
To work as part of the Commission Team in delivering efficient administration support and excellent service.
In the role, you will perform a range of tasks within the Commission Team to ensure that any requests are dealt with in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with the Company' s service level agreements.
- Handling daily incoming and outgoing post for UK
- Processing commission statements accurately and efficiently
- Photocopying and scanning
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office? Outlook Express, Word and Excel? CSV
- Preparing and producing reports to enter an Excel document
- Any other duties assigned within the Commission team
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the Firm
- Experience of financial services desirable but not essential
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn and develop
- Able to work as part of a team or, if required, under own initiative
3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
Working week - 9am-5: 30pm, Monday to Friday [40hrs per week]
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply