This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to commence or move their career into administration within the NHS, the Apprentice will work towards the Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration while on the Business Administration apprenticeship programme.
We adapt our services to suit our customers. We treat customers as individuals. We work with them to look at how we shape our services to meet their current and future requirements. We are passionate about providing great service.
The NHS is a rewarding place to work, both for the service you will provide, and the opportunities you will have open to you.
You will be employed by The National Skills Academy for Health for the duration of your apprenticeship, hosted by Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust and your Level 3 qualification will be delivered by QA Training. You will not be employed directly by the NHS trust.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and provide a positive image of self and the service at all times
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues and service users
- Maintain confidentiality of information at all times and in accordance with the Data Protection Act and Caldicott principles
- Ability to plan and organise own workload with guidance
- Ability to work flexibly, assisting colleagues during times of staff absence and to contribute to the effectiveness of the service
- Ability to work in a busy environment
The Education, Learning and Organisational Development department is a friendly &dynamic team which is integral to introducing many new initiatives across the Trust.
This is an exciting time to be part of the team as we work to incorporate the Trust Vision, Values &Behaviours into working life and to develop & deliver learning programmes to support our colleagues across the Trust.
The post holder will support the Trusts Education, Learning and Organisational Development and Procurement teams by providing a vital administration and business support function.
The post will have a specific remit to support the delivery of the Trusts widening participation agenda including our:
- Apprenticeship development programme
- Procurement relating to provision of Apprenticeships &training Literacy &Numeracy training programme
- Work Experience programme
- GBP 5.30 per hour for the first 12 months rising to National Minimum Wage from month 13-18
- Monday - Friday, 37.5 per week
QA' s apprenticeships are funded by the Education &Skills Funding Agency ( ESFA) , an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area ( EEA)for the last 3 consecutive years.