This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a family run, diesel engineering business that has been established for over 50 years, based in East Kilbride.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Support Apprentice to join a well established organisation specialising in the maintenance and repair of diesel engines. Based in East Kilbride, they are looking for a confident and hard-working individual to join their team.
- Working with bespoke CRM system
- Processing job cards
- Updating customer information using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Invoicing using Quickbooks
- Processing payments
- Providing progress reports to customers
- Liaising with customers and workshop
- Answering incoming calls and acting as first point of contact on Garage reception
- Assisting with front end design of website including taking images, editing and uploading to site
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with sharp attention to detail
- A professional and polite manner
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the desire to succeed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Monday-Thursday 08:30-16:45 Friday 08:30-15:30
£10,14028 days holiday
Close to local transport links
Future Career Progression:
You will have the opportunity to get more involved with the marketing of the business and the website should you wish to do so. As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will naturally increase at a competitive rate.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.