Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
An established embroidery and clothing company.
This is a busy office that requires a motivated and driven individual to support with reception duties as well as general booking administration. This role also includes a creative and arts element which will allow the right candidate to help design artwork for merchandise using a leading software programme.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role you will be?
- Dealing with customers in person and on the phone
- Processing orders
- Dealing with financial administration such as invoicing
- Designing using leading software for the right candidate
- Doing some social media
You' re training?
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone with an interest in Art and Design would be advantageous
- Someone who is confident, bubbly and reliable
- Someone with good verbal and written communication skills
- Someone who is a quick learner with good memory recall
- Someone with a professional phone manner and the ability to listen and communicate
- Someone who is a self-Starter
- Someone with good Computer literacy ( word, excel, email etc)
- Someone who is presentable with a high attention to detail
- Someone with an awareness of customer care would be advantageous
- Someone with the ability to communicate at all levels externally and internally would be advantageous but training will be provided
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Other Important Information?
What you will also gain when joining this company:
- Training and support
- Opportunities to diversify and specialise your skills
- Travel opportunities for the right candidate
- A lively and open work environment
Daily working hours are:
- 08: 00am - 17: 00pm Monday - Thursday
- 08: 00am - 15: 00pm Fridays
Also, someone with a driver' s license would be advantageous to this position.
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
The possibility of working towards milestones to increase salary and the opportunity to progress in your career with an exciting family business.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.