Catalyst Housing is one of the UK's leading Housing Associations- a member of the G15 Group, with over 21,000 homes in London and the South East
One of Catalyst priorities across all parts of the business is delivering an excellent experience every time to every customer, internal and external. Their service style is being easy, reliable and empathetic – which you will make a central part of your role.
This role provides a combination of administration and customer service support to their external and internal customers. Learning to provide expertise support across a range of core housing services including maintenance, income and tenancy related matters.
The Customer Care team offers a great opportunity to gain some hands on experience alongside your qualification. As well as working with this team, you will come into contact with teams across the organisation.
Vacancy Description: (Main responsibilities)
- Provide a range of 121 customer service as part of their Contact Centre through multiple digital channels for customers.
- The role will include
- Providing first class customer service to internal and external customers by telephone and across all contact channels including email and face to face support
- Providing admin support to the Customer Contact Managers
- Learning to build effective relationships quickly with confidence
- Learning to provide expert support across a range of housing services
- Participating in project work
- Gaining confidence in delivering first class customer service through a number of different contact channels
- Gaining experience in a mix of Catalyst customer service functions
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and face to face
- Well organised, able to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Able to build positive relationships quickly.
- Pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Able to build positive relationships with customers and colleagues, whether face to face, by telephone or written communication
- Maths and English GCSE at grade C or above
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.