This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A leading fitness brand that supplies high quality gym equipment across Scotland.
This is a vibrant and growing office with the opportunity to support a busy office with administration duties as well as processing incoming customer orders quickly and accurately. This company supplies the latest fitness technology so if you are passionate about health and fitness this is the perfect role for you.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will?
- Process incoming customer orders quickly and accurately
- Follow internal procedures to efficiently process internal documents on both the company database and supporting paperwork
- Work with and support existing team members at all times
- Ensure all operational procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with other company departments to ensure all customer experiences are of the highest levels
- Complete general administration duties around office as required
- Revise sales quotes
- Deal with customer enquires via phone and email
- Utilize lead generation system
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have?
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and will be a team player
- Good memory recall and will be a quick learner
- Professional phone manners
- The ability to listen and communicate
- A self-starter mentality and will be reliable
- Good Computer literacy skills ( word, excel, email etc.)
- An awareness of customer care and will be presentable
- The ability to communicate at all levels externally and internally - training will be provided
- 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information?
Why join this company:
- Training and support
- Career development
- Opportunities to diversify and specialise your skills
- A lively and open work environment
- Free staff gym at head office
- Free staff car park at head office
Daily working hours:9: 00am - 5: 30pm, Monday - Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
The possibility of working towards milestones and an increased salary are available once the apprenticeship is completed, as well as the opportunity to progress in your career with an exciting global organisation.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.