This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career
You will be working for...
Do you want to work within a really vibrant creative and engaging environment?Our client is a well-established and growing company that have built a really nurturing and fun environment to work in with an enviable client list of very well-known brands.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Administration apprentice who has a creative side to work within a great company.
- This will be a really busy and varied role where you will be responsible for all administration and the smooth running of the Edinburgh office with support from the directors as well as from the London office
- Full reception duties include answering all incoming calls, transferring and taking detailed messages, meeting and greeting all visitors, etc
- Type documents, update spreadsheets and assist in producing presentations for meetings
- Ensure smooth running' s of the office in terms of dealing with the incoming and outgoing post, arranging for taxi' s and couriers, ordering supplies for office as well as diary management and assisting with booking travel and accommodation for directors
- This is an excellent opportunity for a business administration apprentice to be fully supported and developed within the company and really be key to the smooth running of the office
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply?
- Someone who has high attention to detail
- Someone who has good communication skills both written and verbal
- Someone who has good organisational skills
- Someone who has an eye for detail
- Someone who has good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Someone who ideally has 5 Standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
A' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.