Anderson Property Services is seeking a highly motivated apprentice who has excellent communication skills to be able to assist in the daily running of the office. You will be required to support the office with day to day duties. This role will suit a candidate who is working towards a career in business administration and then business management.
- Filing and storing paperwork
- Speaking with customers via the telephone and email
- Inputting data onto the system
- Updating files on the system
- Helping process invoice paperwork
- General Administration duties
- Strong communication skills (face to face, phone, email) Have an attention to detail
- Trustworthy & reliable
- A good timekeeper A team player.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met and outcomes achieved
- Excellent communication skills, including written & verbal
- IT skills
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
National Apprenticeship Wage
Future Career Progression:
Potential to grow skills and take on more responsibility as the company grows Important Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.