Catalyst Housing is one of the UK's leading Housing Associations- a member of the G15 Group, with over 21,000 homes in London and the South East
One of Catalyst priorities across all parts of the business is delivering an excellent experience every time to every customer, internal and external. Their service style is being easy, reliable and empathetic – which you will make a central part of your role.
The Home Ownership Team offers a great opportunity to gain some hands on experience alongside your qualification. As well as working with this team, you will come into contact with teams across the organisation.
- Provide administrative support to the team, including answering calls, undertaking stationery orders, responding to general enquiries and minute taking
- Provide information to customers on the services available
- Run business objects reports to support the management team with key performance indicators
- Routinely contact land registry to obtain official documents
- Develop an understanding of the Leasehold Sector and key terms of leases to assist with approval applications
- Assist with account queries regarding payment and account balance, and liaise with other staff to resolve issues.
- Receive and process requests for services to residents including collecting fees.
- Interact with other parts of the organisation principally Customer Service Centre, Repairs and Neighbourhood Services.
- You’ll deliver easy, reliable, empathetic service to your internal and external customers, by seeking to understand fully your customers’ needs, identifying and working to remove pain points, and always doing what you say you will
- A good level of literacy, communication and numeracy skills and able to use IT systems as a management tool.
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and face to face to a wide range of customers
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Keen to learn new skills and expand knowledge base.
- Possesses a ‘can do’ solutions focused attitude
- Excellent administrative, organisational, planning and prioritisation skills.
- You will be enthusiastic to learn and you will apply yourself to each task.
- Be a flexible and co-operative team player
- Able to understand the impact of your work on other colleagues/departments.
- Able to build positive relationships with customers and colleagues, whether face to face, by telephone or written communication
- Maths and English GCSE at grade C or above
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.