Business Administration Apprenticeship - Ilford (IG1) - 5139
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
This is a great estate agents with over 25 years'experience.
They are a premier independent Estate Agents based in London and Essex
They provide a supportive and friendly environment that provides training and development where necessary.
The employer has a great atmosphere for an apprentice to thrive and be given exposure to a variety of administration tasks while working in a friendly office.
Currently seeking an organised and confident individual to join and complete their business administration apprenticeship.
Responsibilities and duties
- Administrative support to senior negotiators
- Answering the telephone and passing on queries where necessary
- Attending to clients queries and offering support
- Managing and organising documents
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Monitoring the work inbox and escalating/flagging up important messages
- Polite and confident
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Fast leaner and has a desire to do well and progress
- Ability to work well in a team and also happy to work alone
- Strong attention to detail
If you think you would be a great fit for the role then get in touch!
The ideal candidate will have 5 GCSEs, string telephone skills and a positive hardworking attitude.
9: 30am-5: 30pm, Monday-Friday
- Free tea and coffee
- Potential of a full time position at the end of your apprenticeship
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply