Business Administration Apprenticeship in Law
Sweeney Miller Law is a rapidly growing law firm based in the North East and serving clients across the region and the UK.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and approachable legal business. Yet we are also decisive and determined when it comes to providing our clients with representation. From family matters to business issues to personal injury claims, you can turn to us for pragmatic, accurate and assured advice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual to develop key skills which will lead to a rewarding and varied career.
The role is for a Business Administration Apprentice. Throughout this role you will be required to greet guests at the office, answer the telephone and put calls through to the relevant person. As well as making and receiving phone calls for senior staff.
Main role / Responsibilities:
The position involves training in the following:
- Handling incoming calls, taking messages, forwarding emails, transferring calls
- Opening, sorting and logging mail onto data system
- Franking outgoing mail
- Photocopying , faxing and scanning
- As well as completing other general administrative duties as the business requires
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to focus
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Ability to communicate over the telephone and face to face
- Ability to interact in a positive and friendly manner as part of a fast-paced conveyancing (commercial and residential property) team
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Hours from 9am-5pm,
Monday to Friday,
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£146.25 per week
There is the possibility of progression for a successful candidate who successfully completes their apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Sign-up or log in to apply