Business Administration Apprenticeship L2 - Morrison Utility Services - Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Not taking applications
- Accounting & Tax
- Business & Admin
- Banking and Finance
- Health & Safety
- Employability Skills
- Gas, Heating & Hot Water
- Cleaning and Environmental Services
- Facility Services
- Maths & English
- Ref no.: MUS/V/314/AW
- Salary: £15,795-£18.135
Support delivery of a Mains renewal and Developer Services Water contract in partnership with Affinity Water.
The Apprenticeship Programme will be delivered by Oakland’s College.
- Most of your training is carried out at your place of work through an Individual Learning Plan. This is designed to provide you with the support, supervision and work-based mentoring you will need.
- An assessor will work alongside you and your employer to monitor your progress against nationally recognised qualifications within your vocational area. This ensures that while your needs – and those of your employer – are being met at a local level, the qualifications you gain meet the highest national standards.
- Assessors also visit you at your workplace to see how you are putting your developing skills into practice on the job.
- Classes will be taught by experienced professionals who will ensure you develop your technical knowledge and key skills.
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Knowledge or experience within an administration function.
- Previous experience of providing administrative support would be an advantage.
- Data entry, information gathering and production of reports, using databases and MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate information clearly.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to form good working relationships.
- Flexible & self-motivated.
- Able to work independently and under own initiative with good time management
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
‘Morrison Utility Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.’Sign-up or log in to apply