Business Administration Apprenticeship - Level 3/4 - Reading & Redhill
Not taking applications
Business Administration Apprentice - Level 3/4 - Reading & Redhill
Qualifications needed - 5 GCSEs A*-C or equivalent
Closing Date - applications are open until 31st August 2019, however we reserve the right to remove adverts should the roles be filled before this date.
About Balfour Beatty and what we do?
Do you want to work for a worldwide, market leading Company? A company that has delivered some of the most iconic projects, globally over the last 100 years, with market leading capabilities across the construction, services and rail sectors? Then we have an amazing opportunity for you – based right in Reading & Redhill.
We have new exciting opportunities to work as a Business Administration Apprentice in our Plant Control Team and Planning Team. This role with give you the opportunity to work for a market leading company, whilst gaining valuable skills and experience to ensure you develop to your full potential throughout the apprenticeship.
What the apprenticeship will offer:
Balfour Beatty offers a comprehensive training programme in Business Administration with the opportunity of completing industry recognised vocational qualifications. You will provide effective, efficient, confidential and comprehensive administrative support to our business. As part of the Apprenticeship scheme you will be supported with gaining an NVQ level 3 or 4 in Business Administration. You will also have various other training opportunities, such as Induction, Continuous Improvement Training and Customer Service training. Following successful completion of the apprenticeship, we will look to explore further opportunities within Balfour Beatty and further development of you and your career.
What you'll be doing
Your responsibilities as a Business Administration Apprentice will include:
- Deal with communications (mostly over the telephone and face to face) with other stakeholders in the business
- Organise and service meetings which involve taking and preparing minutes, and undertaking any follow up actions.
- Minute taking may be complex, of a confidential nature and at a senior level for internal and external partners
- Filing, scanning, typing, faxing and emailing
- Use a variety of Microsoft Packages (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to compose and update documents
Who we're looking for
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s A*-C including Maths & English or equivalent coupled with an interest in Business Administration.
- You will have a basic knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You will have a have a friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to work with and support colleagues
- You will have an enthusiastic, engaged attitude and eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally
Why work for us
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees and training will be covered.Sign-up or log in to apply