Business Administration Apprenticeship - Maidenhead (SL6) - 4539
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Maidenhead remove
Currently seeking an enthusiastic individual looking to kick start their career within a small established company. One of the fastest growing UK eCommerce companies. This company has a vibrant office environment and is looking for somebody with the same outlook.
We are a growing company, the individual will have the opportunity to grow within our expanding national business whether that be administration, internal or external sales, purchasing, logistics, management or other areas. We are fully committed to supporting the candidate to forge a long term career within our business.
- Data input and analysis of various information
- Data optimization to increase sales.
- Customer services including calls and email management.
Acting as support in the office your role is broad and is comprised primarily of data administration and customer service. Along with the team you will support the day to day running of a fast-growing e-commerce business gaining a wealth of knowledge within an ever-growing business sector.
- Fast and accurate data input skills ( essential)
- Experience in a similar admin role ( desirable) - Excellent IT skills
- Word, and Excel in particular ( essential)
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and sociable with a can do attitude - ( essential)
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Once the apprenticeship is complete the successful candidate can choose to go down one of the many paths available within the business - this could be in IT, Customer Service, Product Development or Management.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply