Business Administration Apprenticeship - Marketing - Fit For Sport - Head Office - London
Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
Are you looking to work within a forward-thinking and supportive organisation? Fit For Sport are looking for a business administration apprentice to join their Marketing team in their head office in Brentford.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Marketing team by providing a range of administrative and clerical services. .
30 hours a week, monday to friday
Detailed Job Description:
This apprenticeship position will involve:
- Updating of listings on the website
- Research into schools and leisure partners
- Supporting social media and communicating with partners.
There will be a particular focus on supporting our extended school services, activity camps, Fitter Families and Healthy Active School Services
We will always respect and value your TRUST
We will at all times be PROFESSIONAL
We will always be ENTHUSIASTIC
We will endeavour to make all our activities FUN
We will always respect that we are your children’s ROLE MODELS
We will at all times be seen to promote a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- Good oral and written communication
- Highly organised
- Highly motivated and keen to learn
- PC literate – good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management
- An interest in the Education or Creative Industry desirable
- Attention to detail
- Creative Flair
• To be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity and inspire trust among colleagues.
• To be able to contribute to a team culture which is equitable, respectful and supportive and which is amenable to the vision, plans and organisation values:
• To be able to contribute to the achievement of team goals.
• To possess a good working knowledge of IT.
• To be able to contribute ideas for the improvement and development of processes utilised by the team.
• To display a positive attitude and behave in a way which respects and values diversity.
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.Sign-up or log in to apply