Business Administration Apprenticeship - Slimming World
Not taking applications
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Distance Learning
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- Level 2
- Level 3
- School Leaver
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
Slimming World is the UK’s leading weight management organisation, helping members lose weight in our 16,000 groups around the UK every week. The company has experienced consistent growth of approximately 20% per year for the past five years, taking the brand to a clear leadership position in the UK and Ireland.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Aspire to work in a varied and fast paced office environment where no two days are the same.
- Have experience of using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Are passionate about delivering first class customer service.
- Enjoy problem solving and proactively respond to feedback.
- Have excellent administrative and organisational skills, and a willingness to learn.
- Are an excellent team player with a confident, can-do attitude with brilliant communication skills.
- Have gained Maths and English at GCSE grade C or above.
This role requires a confident and friendly person, strong customer service with an enthusiastic, motivates and punctual personality. Candidate must be competent in Microsoft packages and ability to use own initiative.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying a weekly wage of £243.75 and 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday, you will achieve level 3 in Business Administration plus functional skills in Maths, English and ICT are also available if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time. There will also be the potential to progress onto other higher qualifications if desired.
This is a wonderful opportunity to earn while you learn, and get your foot in the door and apply your skills. Don’t miss out, apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply