Turl & Co are an award winning, eco-friendly accountancy practice. We specialise in assisting small businesses and start-ups with bookkeeping, payroll, VAT and cloud based accounting. We work closely with our clients to ensure they achieve their business goals.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of company websites
- Social media posting
- Writing articles and blogs
- SEO activities
- Processing orders
- Creation of adverts
- Organising graphic design
- Creating video content
- Organising email marketing campaigns and other marketing activities
- High standard of written English with exceptional grammar
- High standard of numeracy
- A good understanding of how different social media platforms work
- Capable of working alone, but also as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic
- Good sense of humour
A minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C) including English and Maths.
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to join the business as a permanent member of staff.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.